Daily affirmations reinforce your own self message. We’re often our own harshest critic with a bombardment of negative thoughs. Because flipping the switch to empower yourself may seem bizarre and new age, we often neglet the power of our own self healing.
So flip that charger and boost your thoughts on the see-saw of life! You can’t hold both a negative and emotion and a postive one in your mind at the same time. Choose wisely.
7 Positive Affirmations To Tell Yourself Every Day
- I believe in my dreams. Believe in yourself and all that you are. …
- I am doing my best every day. …
- I love myself for who I am. …
- I am in charge of my own happiness. …
- I accept 100% responsibility for my own life. …
- The best is yet to come. …
- I am grateful for every day.
I am beautiful just the way I am.
When I look in the mirror each morning, I see a true reflection of me. The person looking back at me is beautiful.
The reflection today sometimes differs from previous reflections, but I am still the same person on the inside. Any difference is only from the outside, so I accept and love myself regardless of my physical features.
At times, I am hard on myself for gaining too much weight, but I am careful to adjust my thoughts. I remind myself that my spirit and mind make me beautiful.
Although I have goals for my external appearance, I spend very little time dwelling on those. It is true that my inner being shines through regardless of how I appear on the outside. My emphasis is on having a good heart and a kind spirit.
Even when others say hurtful things to make me lose confidence in myself, I still give myself love. I know that the hurtful words of others sometimes come from broken hearts.
I own my beauty. I see myself as someone with a lot of love to give and that is truly beautiful. When I give out love, I get love in return. There are many people who love me deeply. I am embraced for my spirit.
Today, the current version of myself is the one that I love the most. It is the truest one because I live with a clean heart and pureness of thought. My choice to give love results in me getting love in return.
- What positive thoughts do I recite to myself in the mirror each day?
- What is my source of emotional strength?
- How do I inspire myself to rise whenever I am feeling less than confident about myself?