Service Suspension – Service Suspension
Coronavirus Service Suspension 2020
24 June 2020: In line with lockdown release announcements from the Scottish Government we’re waiting on permission to resume treatments. We’re hoping Phase 3 part 2 ‘personal services’ will be released 23 July 2020 and the assumption that Phase 3 which should allow us to commence 23 July 2020 at the earliest pending review.
- Currently we’re at Phase 2 and will find out mainly every 3 weeks about the status of the current phase and if all business types are included.
- We’ll only take bookings when we find for sure we can open – no advanced reservations to avoid confusion.
- Prior your appointment please read the Covid Safety Guide which will be issued prior to us starting back. These include a specific Corona Questionnaire in advance, temperature scan on arrival and restricted access to the clinic for 1 person only. Washrooms will be only available in emergency and areas must be cleansed ready for treatment on arrival. The waiting area will be closed off.
- You’ll be required to wear a fresh unsused medical grade mask – either providing your own or available on arrival for small donation to NHS. We won’t accept wearing any other scarf or fabric as a face covering to standardise our hygiene policy.
Keep washing those hands! Mainly though Stay safe, stay home and see you very soon.
Laura & Andrew
View all appointment booking links
- These are only for clients who have previously registered and had a patch test. Don't book these without first having a patch test booking at least 24 hours prior.
- Appointments at the Clinic are held on secure servers under our strict data protection policy. Both Andrew & Laura have access to your notes so regardless of if you generally see one or the other you can always choose a date with either that suits best with your schedule.
- If you need to reschedule simply click the link in your original confirmation email - it will show all upcoming appointments you've made - select cancel/reschedule.
- Should you be running late a voicemail may be left on 0141 339 7941 but ideally please email email@example.com as we always are online (we will reply when out of current treatment).
Time based schedule links - we've streamlined our slot booking system so please use time advised by your therapist.
10 Minutes: Lip/Chin - Jawline - Neck - Mens Beard line - Underarm - small areas
15 Minutes: Hollywood - Brazilian - Half Face
20 Minutes: Full Face - Combo Bikini etc & Underarm
30 Minutes: Back - Chest - Arms - Half Leg
45 Minutes: 3/4 Leg or medium full leg
60 Minutes: Back & Chest - Full Longer Leg
75 Minutes: As advised
90 Minutes: As advised
120 Minutes: As advised
150 Minutes: As advised
Please only schedule appointments through our online booking system, by all means ask us anything about your treatments on firstname.lastname@example.org - however if any requests regarding bookings are made by email or the chat function we'll simply refer you back to the link below.
Why? Utilising this system sends you reminders and the ability to reschedule by using efficient scheduling software.
Schedule your Patch Test Pre Treatment Consultation before making appointments for laser hair removal sessions please
For ongoing appointments select the time you've been advised by your therapist or for regular Underarm, Bikini or Upper lip etc use the dedicated links below.
- If you've a combo package of different areas you'll be advised the duration of the treatment time required at your patch test - or email and we'll let you know.
- You don't need to book separate appointments for each zone being treated so simply book the time advised.
Do not make any appointments with these links please unless you've already had a patch test with us - this is essential
- Stop waxing, epilating or threading areas that are being lasered
- Please no make up at all on area - you must be fully cleansed not just a baby wipe as residue though not visible will scortch your skin.
- 24/48 Cancellation policy strictly enforced.
- Please arrive slightly early we may often be able to take you immediately and it helps our day run smooth.
For full 7 day availability the first Green Button will find a link and allocate to either therapist, if a female or male therapist is an issue then don't use this link - use the one you'd like below. We've genuinely seen it all before and are both conscious of being private and discreet.