Do not make any appointments with these links please unless you’ve already had a patch test with us – this is essential
- These are only for clients who have previously registered and had a patch test. Don't book these without first having a patch test booking at least 24 hours prior.
- Appointments at the Clinic are held on secure servers under our strict data protection policy. Both Andrew & Laura have access to your notes so regardless of if you generally see one or the other you can always choose a date with either that suits best with your schedule.
- If you need to reschedule simply click the link in your original confirmation email - it will show all upcoming appointments you've made - select cancel/reschedule.
- Should you be running late a voicemail may be left on 0141 339 7941 but ideally please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we always are online (we will reply when out of current treatment).
- Stop waxing, epilating or threading areas that are being lasered
- Please no make up at all on area - you must be fully cleansed not just a baby wipe as residue though not visible will scortch your skin.
- 24/48 Cancellation policy strictly enforced.
- Please arrive slightly early we may often be able to take you immediately and it helps our day run smooth.
- Please only schedule appointments through our online booking system, by all means ask us anything about your treatments on email@example.com - however if any requests regarding bookings are made by email or the chat function we'll simply refer you back to the link below.Why? Utilising this system sends you reminders and the ability to reschedule by using efficient scheduling software.Schedule your Patch Test Pre Treatment Consultation before making appointments for laser hair removal sessions please
For ongoing appointments select the time you've been advised by your therapist or for regular Underarm, Bikini or Upper lip etc use the dedicated links below.
- If you've a combo package of different areas you'll be advised the duration of the treatment time required at your patch test - or email and we'll let you know.
- You don't need to book separate appointments for each zone being treated so simply book the time advised.