It also helps you to uplift your mood, keep track of your success, practice positive self-talk, and work through ways to manage your emotions.
Reflect on your life, solve challenges, and see how you’ve grown over the years by keeping a journal.
These tips can help you get started:
- Choose your medium. Notebooks seem to work the best.
- Choose a time to journal each day. The end of the day, as you reflect on your day, is a great time for journaling.
- Avoid missing more than one day at a time
- Keeping your entries fairly short will encourage you to write regularly
- Record important events of the day, track your progress toward your goals, and analyze challenges in your journal
- Keep your journal private and secure