Laser Hair Removal – Frequently asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
1b. Is it a Laser Hair or IPL you use for Removal?
2. How many sessions do I need to achieve a smooth skin?
3. How long do I wait between each session? How do I know when to come for my next treatment?
4. Will I have hair between the sessions? How will I look?
5. How soon do I expect to see results? How do I know it is working for me?
6. What are the risks or possible side effects involved?
7. Does Laser Hair Removal hurt?
It's described more as uncomfortable rather than painful by most.
8. Is Laser Hair Removal for everyone?
Laser hair removal will NOT work on white, grey, light red or light blond hair follicles.
9. Can I choose to achieve finer and less hair in some areas rather than a full removal?
10. I have in growns on my face, legs, bikini area and back. Would laser help?
11. How are the treatments priced?
Prices are usually given per area per session.
12. What should I do before/after laser hair removal?
Your hair needs to be as short as possible for this treatment to be effective.
13. How about tanning? I keep hearing how it is bad for you if you are doing laser.
A lot of people think tanning is dangerous combined with laser because the darker your skin, the riskier the treatment. This is completely false.