The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
In addition to getting rid of unsightly hair, laser hair removal has several benefits over traditional waxing and shaving.
Opt for laser hair removal in Glasgow at Metro Laser Clinic for benefits such as:
- Never get razor burns, or ingrown hairs again
- Precise targeting: Our lasers have the ability to aim precisely for different hair types and are also used to only target certain areas that have hair, leaving the rest untouched.
- Fast treatments: Our hair removal laser has an efficient Brrr-Ease ice air blast cooling system, not messy gels and has a precise spot size to enable the treatment of several hair follicles at once. This makes for an efficient, fast, treatment. You can get your upper lip done in under one minute.
- Money Savings: Laser Hair removal has an upfront cost, but once you’ve had your hair removed, its permanent. That means you will save big in the long term since you’ll no longer be paying for waxing, razors, or shaving gel.
- Targets all locations: You can do laser hair removal on any region of the body. We’ve got you covered whether its armpits, bikini area,peri-anal or buttocks, you can count on us to make sure you get rid of any unwanted hair.
So you thought Bikini Laser was all about being clean down there when you put on your bikini for the beach. But as a lot of women will tell you, it goes beyond just that – bikini shaping boasts of its own individual styles to suit every woman’s individual tastes.
However, whether you have already gone for your first bikini wax or you haven’t, the one thing about the experience that most people either confess to or speculate about is the unpleasantness or pain that you are bound to feel. Why, most women even resort to taking pain meds before the waxing session to numb the sensation! So with that said more and more women are opting for a more permanent solution - Laser Hair Removal.
So, while you get to sport a wow body at the beach, the minor discomfort in itself can be a deterrent for most women. But here’s a little secret – while the discomfort for some by itself can never hurt anyone, on the up-side, bikini lasering boasts of a few great advantages as well! Wondering what?
The good things about getting a bikini lasering
- Firstly, being cleaner down there has the obvious advantage of being more hygienic. No hair means chances of any bacterial growth are next to none.
- At the same time, if you went for a shave, for instance, the process would be less painful, but would take significantly longer.
- The other advantages of lasering is that the clean look lasts permanently, and with each repeated laser session, your hair grows less than before! After one session you should see 30-40% reduction and notice a smoothness that you just don't get with waxing!
Now, enough about the advantages… Here’s taking a brief look at what women want!
Difference between Bikini Styles
Chances are you knew that different styles existed already, but in case you didn’t, here’s the low-down on what differentiates them from one another!
Different bikini laser treatment styles depend on two factors namely:
- How much hair is removed, and
- Where the left-over hair is.
The choice of bikini laser treatment you go for depends not like waxing, completely on your whim, your fashion quotient but is a permanent choice. If you go full on and have a hollywood thats you practically for good! But before you choose, how about getting to know each?
The Different Styles of Bikini Shaping
While there are a whole range of different styles, catering to different women’s demands, the basic ones are:
- Triangle trim – This style leaves a triangle of hair that is not visible when you wear a swimsuit. The hair from around the triangle is lasered.
- American –This is the basic form of a bikini shaping. This is because it involves removal of hair from all regions that will be visible when wearing a bikini. The amount of hair removed depends on the style of bikini you pick. Another name for this style is bikini line.
- French/Brazilian – This one removes considerably more hair. It involves removing all the hair from the front and the region between the back and front. Unlike Brazilian, no hair from the back is removed. If you desire, the therapist may leave a vertical line of hair in front. This line of hair is often referred to as a Landing Strip.
- Hollywood – The complete bikini, so to speak. This one, of course is slightly more sensitive and removes all the hair down there! It takes a little longer to do and sensitive or not, all regions with hair growth are treated… Other names for this style – Sphinx Bikini Wax.
- The last one doesn’t really have a name, but is an accepted style nonetheless. It involves waxing of all the hair from the front, possibly the back and also the thigh regions around.
While there are many other styles, most of the names give you a vague or graphic description of the shape of hair left in front. And while the names often vary from salon to salon, and place to place, the above-mentioned names are pretty much standard and should be enough to give your Therapist the right idea. The good thing is with Laser is that you draw in the hair line where you want the laser to stop so you're always in full control.
But rest assured we've hundreds of clients at any one time who appreciate how professional and respectful of your privacy we are. We ensure at all times that your privacy is respected and with our neat vanity strip ensure you never actually reveal more than you'd really reveal on a sun lounger!